Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies email@example.com
PowerBuilder Developer (PowerBuilder 12, Oracle Application Development, Oracle 12C, .Net, C#, Business Analysis & Design, Agile Methodology) in New York, NY
POSITION: PowerBuilder Developer (PowerBuilder 12, Oracle Application Development, Oracle 12C, .Net, C#, Business Analysis & Design, Agile Methodology)
LOCATION: New York, NY
Anticipated Start Date: October 12, 2020
DURATION: 6 Months
RATE: $70 per hour (As an Independent Consultant)
SKILLS: PowerBuilder Development, PowerBuilder 12, Oracle Application Development, Oracle 12C, SQL Server, Database Environment, .Net, C#, Business Analysis and Design, Functional and Technical Specifications, Agile, Waterfall
Immediate need for an experienced Powerbuilder and Oracle Application Developer to design, develop and deliver applications for the Real-Time Project to build the following components:
• == Dispatch Center
• == Integration
• == Mobile App Integration
The candidate will execute following tasks:
· Develop & Integrate PowerBuilder applications using PowerBuilder 12 and Oracle 12C, SQL Server
· Create packages and procedures in Oracle and SQL Server
· Participate in project development using Agile methodology
· Unit Test Applications
· Work Closely with Quality Assurance team and fix any defects.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in PowerBuilder programming.
• Minimum of 6 years working with the Oracle database environment.
• Minimum of 4 years professional experience in Business Analysis and Design.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in .Net C# programming.
• Demonstrate understanding of software development life-cycle like Agile and Waterfall.
• Experience writing functional and technical specifications, user and technical documentation.
· Strong collaboration, relationship management, Verbal and written communication skills.
· Good judgment, logical thinker and detail oriented.
· Ability to adapt and understand business
· Ability to drive projects to completion