DBA Web Technologies has an experienced team to provide following Services:
- ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) Implementation, Development, Support & Project Management.
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Compliance.
ITSM and ITIL upon are both an integrated, process based, set of best practices to manage IT services. Whereas ITIL defines and documents the best practices, ITSM employs them to meet unique customer requirements and priorities.
IT Service Support
- Configuration Management - physical and logical perspective of the IT infrastructure and the IT services being provided
- Change Management - standard methods and procedures for effective managing of all changes
- Release Management - testing, verification, and release of changes to the IT environment
- Incident Management - the day-to-day process that restores normal acceptable service with a minimal impact on business
- Problem Management - the diagnosis of the root causes of incidents in an effort to proactively eliminate and manage them
- Service Desk – provides a central point of coordination between end-users and Information Technology team
IT Service Delivery
- Availability Management - optimize IT infrastructure capabilities, services, and support to minimize service outages and provide sustained levels of service to meet business requirements
- IT Service Continuity - managing an organization's capability to provide the necessary level of service following an interruption of service
- Capacity Management - enables an organization to tactically manage resources and strategically plan for future resource requirements
- Service Level Management - maintain and improve the level of service to the organization
- Financial Management for IT Services - managing the costs associated with providing the organization with the resources needed to meet requirements.