Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies email@example.com
UX Designer (Sketch, Interaction Design, User Experience, Digital Experience, Design Concepts, Creativity, InVision, Marvel) in Deer Park, NY
Position: UX Designer (Sketch, Interaction Design, User Experience, Digital Experience, Design Concepts, Creativity, InVision, Marvel)
Location: Deer Park, NY (Long Island)
Duration: Full-Time ONSITE position (no contracts, no corp to corp)
Remote Option: 2 days per week
Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits
SKILLS: UX Designer, interaction design, information architecture, user experience, Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Digital Experience, presentation, design concepts, creativity
1. Are you highly proficient with Sketch?
2. Have you worked directly with external clients?
For our reputed global client in financial industry, we have an immediate need for "UX Designer" which experience with Sketch, Interaction Design, User Experience, Digital Experience, Design Concepts, Creativity, InVision, Marvel" to be based in Deer Park, NY.
WORK / LIFE BALANCE:
We offer the flexibility of working in our Deer Park offices 3 days weekly, with the option of the other 2 to be from home.
As a UX Designer on our team, you will help develop, structure, streamline, and track creative projects, as we continue to grow. Digital builds communications for retail financial services clients through an omni-channel approach (email/web/print/mobile). Success in this role requires an empathetic approach to problem solving built on positive relationship and facilitation skills, paired with creativity and technical expertise. You'll be the key relationship associate with our client, as well as internal partners, and will be responsible for the business and creative goals of the project.
· You will guide web-based and print products through various stages of product lifecycles
· Use consultative techniques to capture requirements, assess client needs, as well as lead due diligence and workshops
· Conceptualize, develop, execute, and maintain design concepts throughout all phases of a project
· You will coordinate and facilitate working group meetings including post-meeting actions and follow-ups
· Use business partners, as necessary, to build coordinated solutions and value prop
· You'll partner with other designers, program managers, Marketing, Digital Strategy and business units to deliver high-quality experiences from concept stage through launch
· May present creative strategies and concepts to clients, both internally and externally
· Interpret customer requirements to deliver engaging, innovative, and immersive user solutions and experiences
· 3+ to 5 years in the field of interaction design, information architecture, or user experience.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and creative design & prototyping tools (Sketch is a must-have, and InVision, Marvel are a plus)
· Digital customer experience is required; additional experience with print preferred
· Creative thinker with excellent storytelling/presentation skills and an ability to articulate and discuss your design decisions with clients and partners
· Customer-facing professional with ability to support sales process, develop project estimates and communicate design priorities
· Experience with customer communication redesign taking communications projects from strategy through detailed specification
· Ability to communicate with technical teams to capture information and validate design concepts
· Domain expertise with data and regulatory requirements of financial services or healthcare applications is helpful
· Collaborates in building client relationships by participating in market research, presenting creative internally and externally, and making contributions to strategic and tactical development
· Proven success in multi-tasking and delivering viable solutions in a fast-paced environment
· Confirmed expertise in time and project management