Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies email@example.com
Salesforce Developer in Duluth, GA
Position: Salesforce Developer in Duluth, GA
Duration: 3 years
Location: Duluth, GA
Skills: Salesforce Dev Certified, Salesforce Development, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce Lightning, VSCode, MavensMate, Salesforce Migration Tool, Stash, Jenkins, Salesforce Security, Salesforce API Development, Salesforce Mobile SDK, Jira
The Salesforce Developer position is responsible for delivering programmatic solutions to meet business requirements. This includes Visualforce, Apex, and Lightning Component customizations as well as complex configurations and unit testing. It will also provide technical deliverables on Salesforce projects globally including analysis, design, development, testing support and deployment, and post go-live support ensuring systems are highly available and reliable.
JOB FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain an understanding of company’s business processes and the application systems/infrastructure that supports them.
• Understand solution designs and implement programmatic changes and configuration in Salesforce.
• Work with the Architect and Technical Leads to build code as per their recommendation.
• Understand integration points within other systems; grasp the impact of all proposed system changes and accordingly build code and configuration to integrate with other modules and satellite solutions.
• Follow appropriate change control procedures
• Create technical specifications, designs and testing documentation.
• Work with Source Code control systems such as VSCode/MavensMate, Salesforce Migration Tool, Stash and Jenkins to maintain the Code Repository.
• Supply technical guidance and Tier 3 support on Salesforce projects and functionality globally.
• Review Partner development with assistance from Architect.
• Identify areas of continuous improvement to reduce overall support requirements.
• Ensure that the systems being support have a high level of availability and reliability and comply with any service level agreements.
• Participate in the change management process to ensure smooth transition/hand offs between infrastructure and application teams.
• Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
• Ensure individual and team compliance with all company policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT, and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
• Detailed knowledge of the following:
o Salesforce Visualforce, Apex, and Lightning Components
o Salesforce security and sharing models
o Salesforce API Development and Consumption.
o Mobile application development including Salesforce Mobile SDK
o IT development standards
o Functionality design, specification, and testing procedures
o Technical solutions used to provide the installed systems
o Potential technical solutions for future business requirements
o IT Change Management Process
o All systems being supported and their impacts both regionally and globally
• Good working knowledge of the following:
o Day-to-day operational environment locally, regionally, and globally
o Integration and data management tools such as Informatica Cloud and Demand Tools
o Defect tracking tools such as JIRA
• Previous experience with ERP and other application development knowledge is a plus.
• Detailed understanding of the business areas supported by the systems is required to ensure solutions meet true business needs and requirements.
• Agricultural experience is a plus.
• Global company experience is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
• Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years of Salesforce Developer experience using Visualforce and Apex.
• Salesforce Certifications required: Platform Developer I