Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies email@example.com
Cybersecurity Engineer (Enterprise Security, system Security, Cyrptography, application security, vulnerabilities) in Pittsburgh, PA
Position: Cybersecurity Engineer (Enterprise Security, System Security, Cyrptography, Application Security, Vulnerabilities)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: Full-Time Permanent positions (no contracts, no corp to corp, no remote)
Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits + relocation + interview travel
SKILLS: Enterprise Security Solutions, application-level vulnerability testing, auditing, security engineering, system Security, network security, authentication, security protocols, cyrptography, application security, system security vulnerabilities, remediation techniques, penetration testing, secure software systems design
1. Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Security, Computer Engineering, or related field?
2. Do you have experience developing, architecting, and implementing enterprise, industrial, or embedded class security solutions?
3. Do you have experience in application-level vulnerability testing and auditing?
4. Do you have experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system, and network security, authentication and security protocols, cyrptography, and application security?
5. Do you have detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits?
6. Do you have a minimum of 8 years of experience designing secure software systems?
For our prestigious client, we are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer Specialist to join the team. This position will be located in Moon Township, PA.
We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential and where you can help us reach ours.
The Cybersecurity Engineer Specialist will be the lead subject matter expert in driving security initiative in product solutions.
· You will be responsible for defining cybersecurity requirements, architecting and designing server/cloud based products and systems related to industrial control systems
· You will lead complex projects, tasks, and assignments with minimal or strong management direction, depending on project requirements
· You will lead research on new cybersecurity technologies and tools offered in the market place
· You will function as an internal cybersecurity consultant to various divisions across
· You will develop and execute initiatives designed to increase the domain expertise and solution efficiency of the Cybersecurity to Engineering group as a whole.
· This position will work with the Product Cybersecurity Working Group to ensure close coordination and compatibility of efforts to drive security strategies in.
· Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Security, Computer Engineering or related field
· Experience developing, architecting, and implementing enterprise, industrial or embedded class security solutions
· Experience in application-level vulnerability testing and auditing
· Experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
· Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits
· Minimum 8 years of experience designing secure software systems required
· · Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Security, Computer Engineering or related field
· · Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services security is highly desired
· · Experience designing security solutions for distributed systems.
In addition, you must have:
· Ability to manage diverse areas and large, complex projects.
· Ability to influence and work with various technical leads in different organizations.
· Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities.
· Ability to interface directly with executives and other senior leaders of different business units.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to explain technical concepts and present to BU leaders.
· Ability to foster collaboration across global development teams.