Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIX-Linux System Administrator (RedHat, Solaris, ICD503, CompTIA Security+, CISSP) in Melbourne, FL
Duration: Full-Time Permanent positions (no contracts, no corp to corp, no remote)
Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits + relocation + interview travel
====Current SSBI a security clearance with CI Poly. SCI Clearance required or ability to obtain one.
SKILLS: UNIX Linux SysAdmin, RedHat, Solaris, ICD503, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, VMware, Citrix
• Do you have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI and poly or ability to obtain one
· UNIX/Linux System Administrator providing server and desktop support within the secure areas.
· Provide Unix/Linux systems administration support for engineering programs; including support for multiple Linux OS (Red Hat, SUSE) variants, virtualization technologies, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
· Build, configure, troubleshoot and integrate new and existing servers and technologies to provide service enhancements, applications deployments, and infrastructure upgrades.
· Lead infrastructure expansion and upgrade projects.
· Provide end-user client and application support. Utilize the IT work order system and meet all service level agreements
· Interface and coordinate with Security, Windows, Storage, Desktop, Helpdesk, and Network groups as required.
· Support Security Testing, Scanning and support ICD 503 Risk Mitigation Framework (RMF) processes. Also, remediate findings by patching, hardening or upgrading the systems as appropriate.
· Learn and advise on all company, IT, and Security policies.
· Perform other IT duties as required.
· Position requires a current SSBI a security clearance with CI Poly. SCI Clearance required.
· Must have CompTIA Security + Certification or in the process of obtaining it. CISSP certification a plus
· Experience Red Hat Linux required, SUSE and other variants is a plus. Experience with Solaris is a plus.
· (5+ to 7 years of experience)
· Understanding of ICD503 RMF process and procedures
· BS degree in IT, MIS, CIS, CS or equivalent, plus 5 years’ experience in Unix/Linux systems administration managing an enterprise environment.
· Knowledge of loading operating systems, hardware components, and network setup is required.
· Experience VMware and Citrix is a plus
· Troubleshooting skills with understanding of cause and effect relationships of an enterprise environment.
· Demonstrate the ability to learn and apply new technologies, adapt to changing environments, and show attention to detail.
· Good organizational skills, good problem solving skills, and a willingness to work with teams, individuals, and suppliers to troubleshoot hardware/application problems are essential.
· Must be a team player with strong customer focus.
· Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Must be able to work in a team or independently.
· Must be able to work after business hours as required.
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance with Polygraph. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen.