Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies email@example.com
JS Solution Engineer (Java Script, Angular JS, Web, Mobile, HTML, CSS, REST, Git, Soap UI) in Norfolk, VA
Position: JS Solution Engineer (Java Script, Angular JS, Web, Mobile, HTML, CSS, REST, Git, Soap UI)
Location: Norfolk, VA
Duration: Full-Time Permanent position (no contracts, no corp to corp, no remote)
Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits + Bonus
SKILLS: Java Script, Web Development, Mobile Development, HTML, CSS, REST, SOAP, Version Control, Soap UI, Unit Testing Tools, Agile Scrum, version control, Git, Stash, CVS, GitFlow, Java Enterprise (JEE 6) development, Java Application Server, Websphere, React / React Native, Cordova, SQLGrunt, GulpSASS, Jasmine, Karma
SCREENING QUESTIONS (Please answer these questions in your cover letter):
3. Do you have experience with ALL of the following: HTML, CSS, REST Web Services, SOAP Web Services, Version Control Systems, Soap UI and Unit Testing Tools?
4. Are you able to work on-site fulltime in Norfolk, VA?
· Responsible for application development, release management, support systems and ongoing support.
· Responsible for participating in all phases of the Agile development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Works with Scrum team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications using Agile methodologies
· Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change requests and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
· Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements
· Develops and performs unit testing, identifies and fixes defects and supports defect analysis and resolution in integrated environments
· Mentors others.
· Improve systems uptime by improving system quality.
· Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
· Self-organizing, takes initiative to drive resolution to open issues
· Develops and maintains active relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
· Provides rotational on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
· Owns the technical development environment and works on the Enterprise team.
· Leads multiple or large projects and facilitates large group JAD sessions for requirements, modeling in several disciplines.
· Owns the change request process and coordinates with other teams as necessary.
· Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
· Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
· Requires an BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training;
· 7 or more years related experience; including 3 or more years of experience on one platform, multiple databases.
· Multiple programming languages or multiple business applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· Ability to mentor others
· Ability to lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
· Multi database and/or multi language preferred.
· AngularJS preferred.
· Demonstrate skills related to troubleshooting issues, coordination and collaboration
· Experience Unit testing (Industry Standard tools; Jasmine, Karma preferred)
· Strong Analytical skills, strong verbal communication skills, and strong written communication skills.
· RESTful web services
· Agile Scrum development
· Experienced with version control systems (Git Preferred, Stash or CVS) is required.
· GitFlow preferred
· Nice to Have skills: Java Enterprise (JEE 6) development
· Java Application Server (Websphere)
· SOAP web services
· React / React Native
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS: