Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies firstname.lastname@example.org
.Net Developer (Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server, MVC, SSIS) in Brooklyn NY
Position: .Net Developer (Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server, MVC, SSIS)
Location: Brooklyn NY
Duration: 24 Months Contract (1099 or corp to corp)
Tentative Start Date: September 2017
.Net Developer shall be responsible for developing web based applications in .Net SQL environment. Candidate will be involved in all phases of project development including but not limited to planning, designing, developing, installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting the application in the Microsoft .NET environment.
Day to Day Tasks:
• Develops and implements phases of the system development life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing Visual Studio.Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for identity management, in accordance with Department standards.
• Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen designs. Deploys the applications to multiple environments, from development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
• Develop complex user interfaces using ASP.Net & Kendo/Telerik controls.
• Designs database tables utilizing import or export data from SQL Servers into other data sources on a daily basis through the development and coding of stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
• Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking, testing and collaboration of project development.
• Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and Web Services.
• Codes new Programs in .NET to meet the internal requirements of the Department.
• Conducts user acceptance review sessions and collaborates with other team members to perform unit testing.
• Must have 84+ months of experience as a .Net Developer with leading teams of Programmers.
1. 84+ Months of applicable work experience designing and developing Web applications using Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server
2. 24+ Months of experience in MVC, including Entity Framework, Telerik/Kendo controls.
3. 48+ Months of experience with MS SQL Server, designing database tables, stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
5. 24+ Months of experience with .Net Web Services, WCF or Web API
6. 24+ months of working experience on Team Foundation Server (TFS)
7. Bachelor’s Degree
8. Any Microsoft or similar developer certifications