Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies firstname.lastname@example.org
PLC Controls Engineer (Programmable Logic Controller, Electrical Schematics) in Schofield, WI
POSITION: PLC Controls Engineer (Programmable Logic Controller, Electrical Schematics)
LOCATION: Schofield, WI (Onsite Position)
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: Excellent Compensation with benefits
SKILLS: PLC, Programmable Logic Controller, PLC Programming, Electrical Schematics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· --Oversee operation of production equipment and make program improvements to improve the flow and process of the product.
· --Designs and programs automation and controls systems involving programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
· --Research, tests, and analyzes the design used to monitor consistency in production.
· --Reviews initial electrical schematics and updates existing schematics.
· --Assists in troubleshooting of plant equipment.
· --Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
--Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, and two years related experience and/or training; OR
--Equivalent combination of education and experience.
--2+ to 5 years of experience
· --Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
· --Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· --Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· --Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· --You must know electrical, mechanical, and software engineering principles.
· --You need analytical thinking and good communication.
· --You have to have at least an associate's degree in process controls or similar technical fields and two to five years of experience