Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies email@example.com
Tech Lead (Java, J2EE, .Net, Spring, Hibernate, Unix, Linux, Tomcat, API, REST, SVN, GIT, AWS, Azure) in Cranford, NJ
POSITION: Tech Lead (Java, J2EE, .Net, Spring, Hibernate, Unix, Linux, Tomcat, API, REST, SVN, GIT, AWS, Azure)
LOCATION: Cranford, NJ
DURATION: Full Time Onsite Position (No remote, no contract, No Corp to Corp)
Salary: Excellent Compensation Package with Benefits + Bonus + 401K
SKILLS: Tech Lead, Java, J2EE, .Net, Spring, Hibernate, Unix, Linux, Tomcat, API, REST, SVN, GIT, AWS, Azure
Leading a team of 3-5 developers, the Tech Lead will be responsible for architecture and developing standardization for developing code and framework. This person is fully responsible for building out and moving the enterprise architecture forward.
· Lead new and existing applications with the small team, provide hands on technical leadership to the development team. Provide constructive feedback to other developers in a positive manner.
· Lead and facilitate design and implementation of features and integrations with 3rd party packages, coordinating with vendors as needed
· Create and drive the detailed planning, scheduling and execution of development plans to meet business goals and schedules.
· Serve as a liaison to internal customers, research groups and various business support areas.
· Maintain architectural principals and coding standards across the code and project lifecycles. Enforce and define development practices, unit testing, code reviews.
· Provides work breakdown and efforts estimates, timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities in projects
· Analyze software design requirements to determine feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with current solutions, architectural standards, and the legacy environment.
· Technical ownership of implementing features and enhancements from concept into production
· Architect enterprise level solutions, ensuring scalability, supportability and maintainability.
· Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding the systems and technologies they support.
· Weigh the pros and cons of various technical approaches. Provide solid recommendations for meeting business objectives.
· Lead developer meetings, stand-up meetings, multi-team meetings, business partner meetings, and cadence releases.
· Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
· Proven record of strong technical leadership
· 3+ years of proven experience in leading a team of 3 to 5 developers (remote domestically and internationally) performing software development and system maintenance
· 10+ years of experience in designing complex software systems, developing, delivering, and leading enterprise web applications using Java/J2EE Technologies at scale.
· Proficient experience and understanding in the following technologies: Java, J2EE, .Net, Spring Hibernate, Unix/Linux, Tomcat, API, REST, SVN, GIT, AWS, Azure
· How many people have you lead and managed in the past?
· Have you been responsible for building out enterprise architecture?
· What is your development background and what languages are you proficient in?
· Do you have experience working in or servicing the transportation industry? (Logistics, warehousing, freight forwarder, etc)
· Have you built out applications specific for this industry?