Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies email@example.com
THREE (3) ATM Software Engineers (Proflex4, Java, C++, Diebold, Nixdorf, CI, CD, NCR Aptra, AWS) in VA (McLean and Richmond)
Position: THREE (3) ATM Software Engineers (Proflex4, Java, C++, Diebold, Nixdorf, CI, CD, NCR Aptra, AWS)
Location: McLean, VA and Richmond, VA
Duration: Full-Time Permanent position (no contracts, no corp to corp, no remote)
Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits + Bonus + 401K
SKILLS: ATM Software Stack, Proflex4, PF4, Java, Spring, C++, OOP, Deployment, Diebold, Nixdorf, CI, CD, NCR Aptra, Software Release Process, AWS, Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino, IoT, AR, VR
Responsibilities of ATM Software Stack Engineer:
- ATM Software Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating testing and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across development tools and technologies
- Leading the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Willing, and able to work with new technologies and pitch in on story tasks and bug fixes (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- You’re a tinkerer and love technology - Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino and IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation sprints.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- At least 2 years of software development experience in software and hardware environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java.
- At least 2 years of experience with Proflex4
- At least 2 years of experience in C++.
- 5+ to 7 years of total experience
- 2+ years of experience on an ATM Software stack
- 2+ years experience leading collaborative release processes.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have 5+ to 7 yeras of total experience and must be able to write well-written code in Java.
- Have xperience with Java, Spring, API, Microservices and object-oriented programming languages and AWS.
- Have good written and spoken communications skills, has a passion for new technologies, and attends local meetups/conferences.