Call DBA Web Technologies Today203-267-5219
203-586-8048Fax DBA Web Technologies
203-405-3913Email DBA Web Technologies email@example.com
UX/UI Designer (wireframes, flow diagrams, visual design, user-centric design) in Marlborough, MA
Position: Application Developer Lead (Agile, Scrum, Java, Bootstrap, Angular, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, HTML, Jenkins)
Location: Marlborough, MA
Duration: Full-Time Permanent position (no contracts, no corp to corp, no remote)
Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits + Bonus
SKILLS: UX/UI Designer, user testing, interview scripts, user story mapping, wireframes, flow diagrams, lean, agile, user interface design, visual design, usability principles, user-centric design, Portfolio showcasing UX/UI Design work
For our client which is among the world's largest Financial Technology companies, we are looking for a versatile UX/UI Designer to join their Boston-based product development team, building one of our most groundbreaking products yet.
In this position, you'll join a team who is responsible for the rapid ongoing innovation of a portfolio of digital marketing products. To be successful, you'll need to have a blend of user empathy, technical know-how, a keen awareness and curiosity of new technologies, and an ability to drive the evolving big picture into the details.
· You will engage as a core member of the team in understanding users and crafting and refining modern, intuitive web application interfaces to support use cases.
· You'll transform complex business requirements into visually appealing and intuitive user interface designs.
· You will develop and maintain prototype application environments that can be rapidly modified based on user feedback (using a combination of Invision, Zeplin, etc).
· You'll lead structured usability interviews and labs to better understand natural user navigation patterns.
· You will work with our enterprise clients to understand their challenges; propose and refine user interface elements and process flows.
· Collaborate with multiple development teams regarding feasibility and compatibility with existing application frameworks.
· You will remain both current and forward-looking regarding UX standards and approaches.
· You'll define standards and style guides to ensure consistency across the application and between client instances.
· You will provide responsive designs that work across platforms such as mobile, tablet and notebook.
· Provide documentation for internal as well as client teams regarding UI standards and customization capabilities.
1. A strong portfolio of finished projects and the steps that got the project there, such as user testing, interview scripts, user story mapping, wireframes, flow diagrams, research, etc.
2. Strong technical background with experience working in a lean and agile product development environment.
3. A mix of B2C and B2B / enterprise software application is a plus 5+ to 7 years of demonstrated web application user interface design experience.
4. A compelling portfolio showcasing relevant work that demonstrates creativity, thoughtfulness and simplicity in interaction and visual design Experience integrating user research into design practices.
5. Expert in usability principles and user-centric design.
6. Ability to comprehend complex processes and workflows.
7. Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate both with internal teams and clients.
8. Travel between several area offices within Boston (Boston, Needham, Marlboro) will be required.